TheBanyanTree: rowing

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 10 16:11:00 PDT 2012

On 11/09/2012 08:57, Sally Larwood wrote:
> Lucky kids is all I have to say. And I bet you have a great time too.
> Unlike your neighbour, Tom Keneally, you take an interesting story and make it interestinger.

He will be very much my neighbour: where I am talking is just up the
street from his house.  I rather like his work, though, but I'm working
in the same corner of the paddock, so I guess I just fill in the gaps.

off now to talk...

p1

--
Peter Macinnis, word herder & science gossip,
William McGonagall Fellow in scansion adjustment, University