TheBanyanTree: Just thinking

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:55:37 PDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Monique <monique.colver at gmail.com> wrote:

> My writing is not good these days, and I'm aware that some people don't
> care for it. I know, go figure. So I'll stick with my blog, because I've
> been here forever, and sometimes, y'know, enough is enough.

Oh. Ok. I enjoy your writing, I think it's good. I'm no expert, of course,
but, as the old joke goes, I know what I like. I'll miss you if you don't
post here. Will you continue to post links on FB to your blog? I'm old, and
I don't use feed readers or whatever they're called, don't know how, and
don't care enough to learn, but if you post links, I will certainly follow
them, and read what you've written.  You make me smile. Even when you're
writing about something that isn't terribly funny, I smile. I like that.
It's my mode of coping with stress and strain. I sometimes shock people
with my choice of subjects and my timing when it comes to joking. I joked
with my aunt when she was on her death bed. Not everyone appreciated it,
but she did.  I think you would have, too.

I'm so sorry you've been so sick. There's not much I can do from here, a
couple thousand miles away, except say I'm sorry, and I hope you start
feeling better soon. so that's what I'll do. I hope you feel better, soon.

(ask sash to make you some athelbrose. it won't make your sick go away, but
after a cup or two you won't care.)

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com

"Somedays it seems, to me, like the purpose of life is to convert energy
into beauty."
-- Hank Green