TheBanyanTree: You can't bury a cow here

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 8 20:08:44 PDT 2012

Tori, one after my own heart!  I love humor!  (And am often told I'm funny - humor is an enormous ally in coping!) but some of the "over the top" stuff just doesn't do it for me.  I can see/understand folks who see it as funny - but to me, it's too much!  Thanks for having the guts to post this!
Peace,
Jana