TheBanyanTree: rowing

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 08:36:27 PDT 2012

Seth may be one of those kids who discover that college is exactly the
right thing for them.  Both my girls had fine high school careers, but
they both said after their first couple of weeks of college that they
felt like the last four years had been a waste and they would have
happily gone straight from middle school to college.  I remember feeling
exactly the same way.

Theta