TheBanyanTree: You can't bury a cow here

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Fri Sep 7 07:12:58 PDT 2012

Darn, thought I was sending this little tidbit just to Theta.  Ha!  Now
you all know I have a running buddy named Dave who is a Harvard grad
and a whiz bang at knowing everything about classical music but is
culturally bereft when it comes to Monte Python.  A shame, that, poor
fellow, but I guess we can't hold it against him.  Some of us just grow
up in better homes.

ha ha ha haahahaa.