TheBanyanTree: A SPIDER’S LAST OF THE AUTUMN THREADS

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 04:58:30 PDT 2012

I'm sure these Berkshire winter's did the spider in for the year but I'll bet there are lots of little spider eggs left behind.  I hope, not in my car though!  LOL.  In summer, I often find them on my window, wipers and mirrors and carry them along just as you do, but not on purpose, that's for sure.  They seem to like the hood of the car.  It must be warm for them. :)

Mother Nature and I have a deal though.  As long as the little buggers are outside, they live.  Come inside...you're dead.  But my son hates that I do that so he gently captures them and takes them out to the garden where they can live in splendor.  He's a good boy...now if he could only do the same with the mice...

---- Mike Pingleton <pingleto at gmail.com> wrote:
I like it, Sharon.  I'm hoping your little arachnid friend finds shelter
soon.
I've taken several spiders on tours of other states.  I sometimes notice
one hanging on to the windshield wipers, or on the side mirror, and hope
I'm not messing things up too badly by taking them somewhere else.

-Mike