TheBanyanTree: Walking the Shifting Sands of Time

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:07:15 PDT 2012

Walking the Shifting Sands of Time

At night I go for many walks, on the shifting sands of time.

We all go walking there, searching for what is in our heart.

Do you see me wave as we walk these shifting sands?

Come join the dance on these shifting sands of time.

We walk the sands of time looking for what will be

Wondering what happened to what maybe never was

The grains of the sands of time hold memories lost

Yet we can play on the shifting sands of time

They also are made of things that may yet be.

We walk these sands trying to find our way

Knowing that we are not lost, just misplaced

As we walk on the shifting sands of time.

In the morning we wake and forget about the walk

Yet we wonder what it is that we always seek

It is all in our heart, yet we fail to see what is there

Because we are wandering the shifting sands of time.

Russ Doden - Oct 30 2012

--
Enjoy Life By Living In Joy

Well Being Consultant