TheBanyanTree: Of Authors, Writing and other things; Warning - lengthy

Roger woodcatau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:05:48 PST 2012

I don't mind making money out of writing but it's a factor, not the goal.
What I really want to do is get the stuff I have learned about healing and
other things - and practised mostly every day for the last twelve or so
years - *out there* so that other people may have that knowledge and
benefit from it. I know that there are some people (even in this group) who
think that the sort of healing I do or the dowsing (divination) or the
natural control of weeds and feral animals using essences and
radionic-style broadcasting, is bunkum or nonsense or, at worst, that I am
a charlatan, or at best, misguided/misled. But sceptics or scepticism
doesn't worry me - everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I do know is
there are people walking around quite healthy today who have benefited from
something I've done, who might not be here otherwise, and also that the
soil in some parts of this planet is healthier than it was when toxins were
poured on it to kill the weeds.

Also I have to say that writing the book I mentioned in the earlier post
hekped to bring back some of the memory I lost in '95 when I had 'an
expansion of consciousness' and saved my sanity into the bargain. So I owe
a debt to Something else and writing about it and having it read would help
to settle that account.

Roger