TheBanyanTree: Of Authors, Writing and other things; Warning - lengthy

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:32:51 PST 2012

Well, of course you should be writing! You have a way of making a
"warning - lengthy" just the right length and fascinating.  I think
you'll do very well at fiction, given that you have such a good grip on
reality.  Write the next good thriller, or a science fiction, heavy on
the science, please.  Just no teenage angst stories.  I see too many of
those on the Pixel of Ink and Bookbub offerings.  Whatever you choose, I
look forward to seeing excerpts here.  We've all been lurking in the
ferns too much.  Time to get back to the story telling party here.

Theta