TheBanyanTree: Snow

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 1 13:25:04 PST 2012

The staring thing works with kids too.  I always wake, even from a deep sleep, when any of our kids stand by the bed.  Like Ash, it's my side of the bed they stand by.  The funny thing is, with my youngest coming up to her 33rd birthday, when Alison came into our bedroom and stood by the bed recently, I woke up immediately.  Conditioning they call it, and they're right.

Sal

Sent from my iPad