TheBanyanTree: Sluts, anyone? **Sexually Explicit Language**

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 10:20:07 PST 2012

What is wrong with Rush Limbaugh?  I know he says outrageous things because
that's what drives his ratings, but come on, why is he picking on a young
woman who means nothing to him?

It's not even that he disagrees, but why all that personal stuff?  To me,
it's even going above and beyond typical Limbaugh.

He's been married four times.  He has no children, so either he is sterile,
has had a vasectomy, or doesn't have sex or he has sex without vaginal
penetration.  Or, horrors of horrors, he's used contraception!

And if his wives used contraception, are they sluts?

I would assume that he's had sex with more than those four women.  I
personally don't think he's physically attractive at all, but dollar signs
are an aphrodisiac to some women, and money can be a powerful sexual lure.

Did he have unprotected sex outside of marriage?

If his partners used contraception, are they sluts?  Or is he a slut for
having sex outside of marriage?  Or is he a slut for using contraception
outside of marriage?

And, finally, do you think he films his sexual encounters?

Is watching Rush Limbaugh having sex with some poor woman at the top of your
priority list?

Can you imagine that big fat ass of his bouncing up and down and the fat
rolls around his middle shaking like a bowl of pudding while he's having
sex?  I believe a lot of heavy men have small penises.  Can you imagine
watching him trying to find the "opening" with his small little penis?

By the way, is he wearing a condom?  Do they make condoms small enough?

OK, I'll grab a barf bag.

You can see how Limbaugh's meanness can influence other people to be mean.
He thrives on negative energy.

I know he apologized, but it was a wimpy apology.  The best way he could
apologize is to resign.  But what would we do without him to pump up the
negativity?

Six advertisers have dropped his show.  I'm hoping more will follow.

All Limbaugh does is flap his lips.  He doesn't offer any intelligent
arguments.  He doesn't present facts.  He just talks.  And he stirs up
trouble.  And like a bunch of lemmings, we listen to him and actually give
his hurtful words consideration.  We're just as bad as he is.

But, hopefully, we don't use contraceptives or if we do, we don't expect the
government to pay for them, because we don't want to be sluts.

Margaret R. Kramer

margaretkramer at comcast.net <mailto:mmargaretkramer at comcast.net>

www.linkedin.com/in/margaretkramer

Corpse pose restores life. Dead parts of your being fall away, the ghosts
are released.

- Terri Guillemets