TheBanyanTree: My Father

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 16 19:02:52 PDT 2012

Tom, so many of us were fortunate to have fathers of that generation. My
father had flat feet and did not go to war. However, he worked in cotton
mills and was considered in a strategic job.  I think our fathers would have
had much to talk about, Especially about their children...........

Jena Norton