TheBanyanTree: Still Alive

TLW tlwagener at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:52:32 PDT 2012

TOBIE!

We have missed you! We talk about you all the time (in person). We wonder
how you are and where you went. We are so *thrilled* to see your words
again! Please STAY!

I'm pretty sure that once your stuff is on the internet, it is on the
internet. Is the thing. A tough lesson that many celebrities are learning.
I may be wrong, but I have googled old friends and been amazed at what I
found out there; things they said in forums or "private" sites.  This is
why I don't use real names.  Even mine. Much. Which doesn't help you at
all, but I couldn't* not* answer your post.

Sidda