TheBanyanTree: Walking to the 7-11 - a WIP

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Mon Jul 16 23:51:10 PDT 2012

Monique,

This was incredible writing. Most would see it as sad and fail to see the
beauty and poetry of the words. I expect that this was your life, and it
touches me to think that, yet in our youth most of us were naive about our
circumstances. If this was a complete or partial creation, it was fantastic.

Your words always speak beyond their content. You never fail us. For me,
this story stirred my depths. The pictures painted were poignant and vivid.
I felt what you must feel. Thank you for sharing with us.

Jim