TheBanyanTree: The Queen Gives Us A Scare

Robin Tennant-Wood rtennantwood at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:37:57 PST 2012

Poor Honey. How embarrassing for her. I really enjoy how one story on this
list leads to others - I've been trying to imagine what possible (discreet)
sign language might be employed for "my right foot is attached to my left
butt cheek" but I keep falling off my chair laughing.

Our dear old Queen, the late cat, Alberta, used to get her tongue velcroed
to her collar when she washed herself and we'd be alerted by a sort of
anguished squawking that was half 'meoooowwww' and half 'aaccckkkkkkk', and
we'd have to go and peel her tongue off. We eventually solved the problem
by just removing the collar. She hated it anyway.