TheBanyanTree: The Queen Gives Us A Scare

paul paul at remsset.com
Sat Feb 4 13:00:56 PST 2012

The part of this story that worries me is that I remember when Honey was
a puppy.

When the True Queen, Wilma, was perhaps all of two years old.

I needed to use the scanner yesterday.  Just to make a copy, not to do
something I need to do, like scan a file cabinet drawer full of photos.
  Anyway, since it's a flat surface, it collects more than dust.  Like,
important receipts and car titles.  Hmm, Furbag's last visit to the Vet
was 1/26/10.  Sure doesn't seem like two years.  Must be tho, I can talk
about her now and breathe.  Mostly.

On the bright side (very bright even tho she's mostly ink black), Miss
Thang aka Missy, weighed 80 pounds on January 3rd, her first birthday.
She weighed what?  40 pounds in April?

Give Honey a hug for me.  And Ash, too.

--
    http://remsset.com

    The problem with the rat race is that even if you win,
    you're still a rat.                      - Lily Tomlin