TheBanyanTree: Early Morning Thoughts

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:25:37 PDT 2012

Good morning, Russ.  We're in the mountains of Colorado near the Black
Canyon of the Gunnison.  The night skies here are just glorious.
Sunrise, sunsets and even mid-day are pretty good, too!  I love that
time of pre-dawn when it feels like the whole world is holding its
breath, waiting for the sun to rise.

Theta