TheBanyanTree: [Bulk] Your dog died today.

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 07:12:33 PDT 2012

I want to hunt the SOBs down and wreck my karma a bit, but then I'm grateful
Freya spent her last days with someone who cared and made sure she was
loved. I agree with you completely about putting old or sick animals down
when their quality of life is compromised. It's so selfish to keep them
suffering so we won't feel the pain of losing them.

And thank you for what you gave Freya. And for so eloquently sharing it with
us.

Jena Norton