TheBanyanTree: Our Trip

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:46:36 PDT 2012

I think you captured it all perfectly, Pam!  So much fun.  And I
should've taken your hair advice because it didn't look any better, and
possibly worse, when I got done "redoing" it.  I will add a couple of
details that Pam left out--the woman knows how to do color-coordinated
bling.  I'm just saying. For every exclamation point Pam used in her
post, just replace it with a sparkly purple stone in your mind, and you
will have an image of the beautiful, sparkly Pam!  And I had a great
conversation with shy Charlie.  We bonded over exercise modalities. ;)

Julie

~O
<I~ love to run
/>