TheBanyanTree: '96? '97?

redwolfe at juno.com redwolfe at juno.com
Wed Apr 25 12:03:23 PDT 2012

It was a Scout Report in June of either '96 or '97 that mentioned an off the internet cafe named Spoon. It was for stories.

Turns out it was for much more than that regardless of what Wes stated.

I met so many people from around the world, in person and simply in my inbox. I also wrote. Some of it almost acceptable.

Spoon closed and from its end evolved The Banyan Tree. Another very cool place off the internet meant for friends and stories and writers.

My muse and writing skills died a few years ago and I've become simply a lurker in the bushes. It is time for me to go. Heck, I can't even make much of a story from saying goodbye.

So. I'll simply say ... goodbye. Thank you.

Wolfe

After this posts the unsubscribe command will be sent so do not feel a need to reply.

Be well y'all ...