TheBanyanTree: Burnt Out

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 08:12:46 PDT 2011

lol... Well Ya'll are just plain silly!  Packing to get on the road in the morning.  Can't wait for sunday evening to start my life!!!  Thanks Everyone!  Love Ya!

Sheri L Baity
Crows Nest Calls
www.crowsnestcalls.com

American Predator Federation
"Where Predator Hunters Are Forming A Pack"
http://www.huntapf.org

A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water~~Eleanor Roosevelt