TheBanyanTree: Burnt Out

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 18:49:49 PDT 2011

In a message dated 9/22/2011 11:38:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sheribaity at yahoo.com writes:

I am so  burnt out, it's not even funny.  I've lost my words, I've lost my
family  time and through all of the miles I've lost me.  I had forgotten why
I do  what I do.

Sometimes I have noticed that an interest becomes a path becomes an
obsession becomes an addiction. How fortunate that you noticed and are taking
some time out for all those things of life you are missing. The addiction will
wait, will call to you, will, perhaps, suck you back in. It is something
you  truly love, and unlike heroin or alcohol, will not rot out the body. I
have  learned there is a fine line between balance and falling down. I try to
balance,  and even if I am on the floor, like today for instance. I know I
have the  strength to take time for family and friends, and just enjoying the
peace of the  moment, before . .going out again into that grand passion.  .
 addiction.

Nance