TheBanyanTree: Today's Delicious Mistake

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Tue Oct 11 17:56:18 PDT 2011

On 12/10/2011 10:31, paul wrote:
> I have Vegemite.  I'm also weird enough to like it right off the spoon.
>   While preferred, buttered toast is not needed.

This is because he has been associating with aliens.

Either that, or members of an international cartel of Vegemite pushers.

Apparently the "gateway" product that they use is a substance known in
their patois as "TimTams".

peter

--
  _--|\   Peter Macinnis, feral word herder, & science gossip.
/     \  Inexplicable events coordinator and former designer