TheBanyanTree: “It’s Like Going to War”

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:35:23 PDT 2011

Yes. It's a dirty business out there in the food industry. Cupcakes flinging
themselves at each other, stabbing each other with bayonets . . . and yes,
they don't really do war like that now, but cupcakes are living in the past
and haven't caught up to modern warfare methods.

And I love Cupcake Wars. All the carnage and all.