TheBanyanTree: Visiting the Vet

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:20:28 PDT 2011

I am so glad that it was just fatty deposits.  We have a highly developed
ability to ignore those and now you can do so without any doubts in the
back of your head.

Her's a good girl.

(and so are you)

--
You are a fine person, Mr Baggins, and I am very fond of you;
    but you are only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all!”

“Thank goodness!” said Bilbo laughing