TheBanyanTree: The Equatorial Moon

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 17 13:58:50 PDT 2011

On 15/05/2011 16:40, Mike Pingleton wrote:
> I was watching a scarlet male cardinal outside the window while I read this
> and caught myself grinning.  One bright multi-tasking bird can fix your
> position as sure as a pin in a map.  :)
>
> Mike, somewhere in the Kingdom of Cardinals

No cardinals here, only imams and muezzins.  We have passed Jewish and
Christian cemeteries in the past 24 hours, and there is an active Jewish
population, believed to have been here for some 24 centuries.  We saw a
Christian church in Casablanca.

Both Jews and Muslims use lunar calendars: you do the mathematics!

--
peter macinnis
currently in Agadir, Morocco,