TheBanyanTree: The Equatorial Moon

woofie at woofess.com woofie at woofess.com
Thu May 12 21:20:47 PDT 2011

Go here folks:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase

There are pics of the moon..however for some reason the pic of the full moon is
upside down, as the "rabbit ears" should be pointing top left. I will send pic I
took of the big moon  last month or so...not a good pic, but you can see the
rabbit ears..dunno why they say it is a man in the moon cuz it is definitely a
rabbit.

W:)