TheBanyanTree: Lost the skirmish, but will win the battle

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:33:59 PST 2011

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Mike Pingleton <pingleto at gmail.com> wrote:

> <giggle>

I think it's funny that Mike giggles, but all the girls want to know what my
revenge will be!  I may not need to exact any revenge.  I was laughing the
whole time I was showering the pie off of me, but when I got out of the
shower, Matt was hiding in his bedroom with the lights off and the covers
over his head.  I peeked in and said ominously, "I have only three words for
you, "Payback's. A. Bitch."  He just squeaked. That may be enough revenge.
Poor kid thinks I'm mad.  :D

And Pam, I did not make the pie, it was on sale at Kroger.  A manager's
special - half price!  What we actually ate of it was delicious.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com