TheBanyanTree: Lost the skirmish, but will win the battle

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:59:17 PST 2011

Do you have any idea how much shampoo it takes to get peanut butter pie out
of hair as thick and long as mine?  A lot.

Larry and I have spent the day playing around, teasing each other.  I got
the upper hand, and when we went into the kitchen for drinks, he threatened
me playfully with the last piece of Supreme Peanut Butter Pie.  I threatened
him with dire consequences, all within our well established household
version of the Geneva Convention.  Suddenly, the pie hit me in the side of
the face, full force!

Matt had reached up under Larry's arms and shoved his hands, pushing the pie
onto the side of my face, glasses, and hair.

After a moment of shock, I suppressed my laughter and decided to take the
high road.  As I regally removed myself from the kitchen, I heard Larry
squeak to Matt, "What did you do THAT for?!?"

Matt squeaked back, "But... you looked like you wanted to do it so badly!"

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com