TheBanyanTree: Pillow talk with droll husband

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:26:34 PDT 2011

On 29 Jun 2011 at 8:40, Julie Anna Teague wrote:

> So, no, the documentary was in no way funny.  And the fact
> that I whistled the song later wasn't particularly funny, but all put
> together, with my husbands old-guy accent thrown in, had us cracking up.
> Makes absolutely no sense to anyone else, though.

Larry and I have tons of those "in jokes".  One of us can say a single word,
which on the surface has nothing to do with the situation, and we'll both
burst out laughing.  Drives the kids nuts, which is a perk.  :)

We frequently remind each other, "We can never get divorced.  No one
else would get my jokes."

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com