TheBanyanTree: We’re All Aging

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:27:36 PDT 2011

Poor Honey.  With Sam I found that when he was sleeping and I wanted to
wake him, I could blow on his face from about arm's length away,
starting very softly and then increasing the volume and he would
eventually open his eyes without jumping out of his skin.  Or I would
step hard and he'd feel the vibration on the floor and look to see what
was going on.  With a few adjustments you and Honey will get along fine.

Theta