TheBanyanTree: My Bunker Hill Day~

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jun 24 15:43:33 PDT 2011

On 24/06/2011 23:20, Woofie wrote:
> Love your posts, even though this one was the result of an incident that
> I am sure you would prefer to have avoided! Well, if a person has to
> have an accident, it is best to make it as spectacular as possible, so
> you did good with this one:)

Yes, but if you feel the need to write another one like this, please
make it fiction.

I know we have to suffer for our art, but your research was just a tad
extreme.

cheers

   _--|\    Peter Macinnis       petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
  /     \   Assistant pelican deportment judge, Australian
  \.--._*   Ornithological Training Union and Marching Band
       v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm