TheBanyanTree: Annoying Sales People

Mike Pingleton pingleto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:15:49 PDT 2011

Can I just say the obvious - her approach is bass ackwards!  Toner has
enough trouble without any help from her.  Toner is expensive.  Toner can be
messy.  Replacing toner can be complicated, and then there's all that toner
spam flying around the inter-tubes.  Toner has no need for over-anxious
representation.

The lady should start up a Toner Support Hotline, then sit back and wait for
the phone to ring.

Mike, waiting to hear the outcome