TheBanyanTree: On Writing

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 18:43:30 PDT 2011

I understand that feeling...  usually for me it is a poem, and when I say "I'm in writing mode" hubby knows he'd better make friends with the microwave if he wants to eat.  So, these novels you've peopled... can I find them somewhere and read them????  I love what you write and I'm hungry, hungry, hungry for your words...
Jana