TheBanyanTree: On Writing

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Tue Jun 14 10:22:09 PDT 2011

Monique,

Don't believe all that you said about inspiration. I wasn't waiting for it;
then suddenly it struck me; right between the eyes. Monique, this morning,
YOU . . . . INSPIRED . . . . ME!!!

I haven't written in a very long time. I read what I wrote 10 years ago and
wonder where it went. I think about writing every day, and then do nothing.
Today that changes. I will write; not from inspiration; because I must.

Thank you for who you are and what you say.

Jim Miller