TheBanyanTree: Holy Mother of God!

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Tue Jul 26 05:52:30 PDT 2011

Nancylee, I am soooooo envious!!!! An Indian!!! And what a ride you had!
Just think if you had not accepted you would have missed out on a
fantastic experience!!:)

w:)

--
Best regards,
  Woofie                          mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02
Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/
Blogs:  http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess