TheBanyanTree: Holy Mother of God!

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Mon Jul 25 23:20:09 PDT 2011

Freakin Nora, Sachet, that is real scary!! Electrical storms are scary
at the best of times without mountains and bikes combined! Thank
goodness you are OK:)
'W:)

--
Best regards,
  Woofie                          mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02
Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/
Blogs:  http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess