TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 16:49:39 PST 2011

The alleged humans at the Westboro church are in for a rude awakening, me
thinks, when they depart this world. No matter what your spiritual beliefs,
you have to believe they are in for some mega karma. I just cannot
understand how those people profess to be followers of Jesus.

I hope there's news footage of the folks who will stand in between the
whackos and the family. I will be cheering.

Jena Norton