TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 09:34:38 PST 2011

Sachet, you took the words out of my heart and my mouth. Because of Monique,
I think all of us have gained a new perspective on mental illness and the
ripple effect it has on family and friends. I personally don't know if I
could have emerged from all this with the grace, strength, and compassion
Monique has. And the fact that she has given all of us some of these things
through sharing her thoughts and emotions is even more amazing.

Thank you, dear friend.

Jena Norton