TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:46:48 PST 2011

And many people are, and that's okay!

The response to this post has been overwhelming. Thank you everyone. Thank
you very much. It was also posted on OpenSalon, and one of the editors
emailed me today to ask if they could post it on Salon.com -- it'll be
edited a bit, but it'll be there, probably today sometime.

Monique

--
Monique Colver