TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:40:58 PST 2011

Something which has always disturbed me is that back in New Hampshire,
where I lived for years, every spring, the mental institution/s opens
its doors and releases ppl into the street.  The place/s were
overflowing and that is how they made room.

My stepson has told me that he has dreamed of being the guy with the gun
on the top of the tower and his cousin tells his mother, my
sister-in-law, similar things.  Two very different personalities.  One
is very passive, one is very aggressive, but one thing is clear: they
are angry and frustrated...but won't seek help or stick with it and
isolate themselves from others.  Am I scared?  Yes.

I probably sound like I am losing hope.  At the very least, I am hanging
ten on the edge of it.

LL