TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:30:38 PST 2011

I'm just completely disgusted.  Civility has deteriorated to the point
where I am becoming nervous.  Of the unrestrained and not interested in
peace, the Right insists the Left is evil and the Left insists the Right
is ignorant or insane or both and why?  Because people have the audacity
to think differently from one another. What the hell is that?  We fired
King George for that right, as I recall.  Maybe it's true that
"everybody wants to rule the world."

We ought to ask why some of us feel entitled to let it rip, anytime,
anywhere.  Will we?

LL