TheBanyanTree: Mental Illness Ain't No Picnic

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 04:56:41 PST 2011

---- "Dale M. Parish" <parishdm at att.net> wrote:
You said it all!

Sharon
On Jan 10, 2011, at 10:43 PM, Monique Colver wrote:
> This is not what I’d wanted to write on the occasion of Stew’s birthday, but

Monique;
Bless you for Stew.  I have a brother with problems and have experienced some of the things you and Stew encountered-- ours was mostly manageable, but your story very well illustrates what's wrong with the American mental health "system"-- or lack there of.

Unfortunately, I feel, the politicians will look outward for something or someone to blame and in time, this, too, will be forgotten and the budget cutters will continue to put people in need closer to the street.

Hugs,
Dale
--
Dale M. Parish