TheBanyanTree: Management 101

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 05:08:33 PST 2011

Yep!  I think Kitty is right.  It's kind of the same thing as when I would want privacy in the bathroom and I would lock it down...sooner or later 1 of the kids (I had 4) was banging on that damn door!  Ack!  I'm glad they're all grown up and on their own and the bathroom is now MINE!!!

Good luck on the lock-down!  :)

Sharon