TheBanyanTree: published

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 12:13:32 PST 2011

I finally had the time to sit and read your story from beginning to end and found myself intrigued with it all the way.  Good writing.  It was definitely good reading!  :)

Sharon
---- Sachet <MountainWhisper at att.net> wrote:
http://wnc-woman.com/

Western North Carolina Woman magazine  (p. 44)

It's a post I sent here, and decided to send to this magazine that I
like a lot. Imagine my surprise when the editor contacted me about it.
'Tis a small step forward.

It's been a fun experience to hold an actual magazine with my article
and a picture of mine in it. I'll have to try it again!