TheBanyanTree: The Death of My Father

Pam Lawley pamj.lawley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:18:41 PST 2011

Oh Monique... I'm sad that even with a rushed trip that you weren't able to
make it on time... it just wasn't to be (as trite as that sounds).

But I so very much wish that in your lifetime, before you go ...
wherever... that you learn to accept that your dad DID produce some awesome
human beings and you *ARE* one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And it's okay to
admit it.

Love and hugs always...