TheBanyanTree: It's a Test

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 20:13:32 PST 2011

Nancy, I sooo love this!  It's true, it's sometimes difficult to love like the example we were given...  but these "tests" give us opportunities over and over again to give it a shot.  I love you, dear heart.  And I so love the heart that is willing to love and accept the marganalized!  I figure if a Jewish carpenter can love the marganalized (as evidenced by the stories) then I should be able to give it a shot...  and you are totally awesome for doing so!
Hugs,
Jana