TheBanyanTree: So many things

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 8 15:01:00 PDT 2011

As the defenestrator has yet to be made, I am sure the windbag
attachment could be added.  However, my understanding is that these
things go through windows, rather than running under them.

peter
who regrets that our guide's Tourist Imperative on our behalf in 2002
meant that at Hradcany Castle, I was able to go and look at the window
used in the Defenestration of Prague.

   _--|\    Peter Macinnis       petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
  /     \   Runner-up, Wallangumba submarine chess festival,
  \.--._*   unusually unreliable source on double negatives,
       v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm