TheBanyanTree: why I get turned off, and how I turn back on

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:57:57 PDT 2010

awhile being days.  We're going to try and spend through the weekend out
in this end of the state, although the Pendelton round-up may have
something to say about that.  So I don't know if we're going to be
heading Portland way on Saturday or Monday.  But probably one of those
days, hopefully the latter, unless we decide to stay here longer.  See
what I mean about moving target?

Theta