TheBanyanTree: why I get turned off, and how I turn back on

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:27:31 PDT 2010

Well - if they are in Boardman, pretty safe guess that they will cruise this
direction before heading south.  Their kids and grandkids are in Hillsboro
(but I pretend that they are coming to visit me).

--
Live to the point of tears.
- Albert Camus

Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to
the world.
- Voltaire